We are open! The office has all the supplies and procedures to keep you safe as usual while helping you with your orthodontic treatment. We meet all the guidelines from Governor Abbott and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. We want everyone to be safe!
The guidelines appointment process is:
1. You will receive a call the day before the appointment with pre-screening questions. This pre-screening must be done prior to entering the office
2. We will be taking the temperature of all patients who enter our office using an infrared no contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 99.4 °F or greater, will be asked to reschedule their appointment
3. Only the patient will be allowed in the office. We are asking all others are to remain in car
4. Patient will need to wear a facial covering to the appointment
5. Hand sanitizer applied to hands before handling their chart
6. Everyone will maintain social distance
7. Please contact the office if they subsequently learn they are COVID-19 positive
8. After a patient’s appointment, we are requesting parents and patient s to call to schedule their next appointment. At that time, we can discuss any concerns
Differences in the office:
1. The cleaning protocol of the office is greatly enhanced to include door handles, and anything that gets touched. Motion sensor light bulbs have been installed
2. All of the team will be in scrubs with masks. The assistants in the back will be in disposable gowns, masks, and eye shields
3. No magazines in the reception area
4. No hugs or high fives! Regretfully! However, the caring has absolutely not changed!
We are so looking forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 281-895-7600.
Regretfully, the appointment opportunities are limited and very valuable as we strive to see all patients safely. The flexibility that was possible in the past will not be possible until all patients have had an appointment. Please be patient as we are starting slow and being very careful.
Thanks for the opportunity to help,